ATOT's del.icio.us website exposer -poll before it starts

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
OK, that thread title took me a bit to think of, and it still makes no sense.

Anyway, after looking on del.icio.us 's main page, I was wondering how the hell those sites get 'saved' by others. They are HORRIBLE and look like cheap spam sites...yet they get hundreds of saves...

So, I think we should all post our own websites that we created on del.icio.us, then post the site on this thread. I will then make/update a 'master list' on here for us to 'save' (basically a digg) on del.icio.us. This will help expose your site and hopefully net you some traffic.

So, I'll add a poll and see what you all think. If it goes well, then just post your website and I will add a master list in this post for all to add to their 'saves' in del.icio.us

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Quintox
OK, that thread title took me a bit to think of, and it still makes no sense.

Neither does anything else posted in your thread

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
I use the firefox del.icio.us plugin so I can access those links from anywhere, but I don't really use the site for anything else.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: RossMAN
wtf?

For example Rossman, you put your Bettercreditcard.com site on del.icio.us, then you come post "bettercreditcard.com" in this thread, I update OP by putting your site on it, and us ATOT'ers find it on del.icio.us and 'save' it as our favorite. If this works then depending on how many people do it, your site could get saved 30 times and get noticed by other del.icio.us users, and thus gain traffic.