ATOT's 6th Annual Yahoo Auction PPR KEEPER Fantasy Football League 2016

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
I've selected my keepers:
John Brown
Sammy Watkins ($8)
Thomas Rawls ($15)
Tevin Coleman ($2)

Also my team name is now Runs-With-Scissors.

Last edited:

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
The email does not give a keeper deadline, but has deadlines for everything else. I am assuming the 31st would be an ok keeper deadline (that was the deadline for dues payment)?

KT

I wanted the keeper deadline to be after the final preseason game. How about 9/1 11:59pm deadline for keepers and 9/2 we'll do the supplemental draft?

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Unless one of these guys gets injured on the 1st my 4 keepers are

Todd Gurley ($14)
Devonta Freeman ($3)
Jordy Nelson ($3)
Delanie Walker ($8)

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
OP has been updated with current keepers. Friendly reminder that keeper picks are due tomorrow.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I want to drop Lockett from my keeper list and add Landry at $3 instead.

Both good picks. I'm having that same back-and-forth internal debate about keeping either Michael Floyd or Josh Gordon for $1.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Both good picks. I'm having that same back-and-forth internal debate about keeping either Michael Floyd or Josh Gordon for $1.

Yea. Wanted to go with who I thought might be more expensive in the actual draft. Gordon for $1 seems like a steal.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Yea. Wanted to go with who I thought might be more expensive in the actual draft. Gordon for $1 seems like a steal.

Yeah, think I'm going to switch. Gotta go for the gusto here and hope for the points bonanza (151 points in 4 freaking games to close out 2013) instead of being like the bad Romo on the DirecTV add where he turns into a stoner hippy. And if he fvcks it up, oh well he was only going to be my FLEX anyway. Right?

TJ, can you please update my keeper picks to switch Floyd to Gordon? Thanks.

tony-romo.jpg

Last edited:

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
OP has been updated with current keepers. Still waiting on 2 teams to make their selections.

For the supplemental draft we will alternate picks unless one of the new owners would like to take control of the zombie teams.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
No word from Frak about his keepers so his players will be released back into the pool.

KT you have first pick.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Oh that changes things. I'll take Cam Newton for 9.

KT

woodman1999

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2003
Sorry, been out of the loop on some r&r this week. Remind me real quick which were the zombies?

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Rereading, can I take over Beantown brawlers?

yep. however to transfer ownership I have to delete your current team.

edit:

I deleted your team and sent the email for you to take over beantown. once you re-register that team let me know which 4 players you wish to keep

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Ah, I thought we both had to draft. Did not realize he could still take a whole team...

KT

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
Ah, I thought we both had to draft. Did not realize he could still take a whole team...

KT

Well, that was the option. Either take over a team or pick from the pool. You choose to pick from the pool and he decided to take the team.

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
It was not clear and was not how I read it. Whatever, it's fine. Just was not expecting that.

KT

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
It was not clear and was not how I read it. Whatever, it's fine. Just was not expecting that.

KT

Not sure why it was unclear. Seems pretty straight forward, no?

Sure, you can wait until everyone sets their keepers on Sept 1. If one of the zombie teams has keepers you like then I can assign that team to you and you can start prepping.

For the supplemental draft we will alternate picks unless one of the new owners would like to take control of the zombie teams.

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
I'm not trying to be difficult KT but just trying to see where the confusion was. You signed up first so I gave you the first choice. Either take over one of the two teams that did not return or choose from the player pool.

You decided to go with the player pool. Woodman was waiting for your decision and since you went with the pool he took one of the old teams.

I'm kind of confused as to how you interpreted it.