ATOT Secret Santa v2.0 *** HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ***

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Due to work commitments and an increasing workload at school, minendo will no longer be able to organize the ATOT Secret Santa for this year. He has asked me to take over the position as I volunteered to help him from the beginning.

Before anything else, i'd like to thank minendo for all of the time and effort he has put into this years Secret Santa, as he's made it pretty easy for me to pick up where he left off. Thanks minendo. <applause> :)

Now on with the show!

This years participants include:

amdskip
Ameesh
AZGamer
b0mbrman
Beau6183
bizmark
bmacd
brtspears2
datalink7
Emos
Evadman
ffmcobalt
fisher
HotChic
hzl_eyed_grl
isekii
JonathanM
Kelvrick
LOLyourFace
MacBaine
Maleficus
Millennium
murphy55d
mztykal
Placer14
Stallion
The Skoorbs
vi_edit
visgf
NokiaDude
SHoddyCOmp
Gunther
The_good_guy
GTaudiophile
Pliablemoose
thawolfman
dquan97
DeafeningSilence
Zim Hosein
Scarpozzi
teqwiz
ggavinmoss
dude8604
tm37
narzy
PsychoAndy
Sluggo
bob970
yakko
here4amission
ROTC1983
TallGeese
Nuclearfusi0n
rpbri2886
klee58
PCH0
minendo

I have (almost) everyones information and i'm ready to pair everyone up, but I thought I would ask if anyone has any last requests. I've been filled in on all the requests to date, so anyone with any new requests, please PM me.

If you would like me to relay a message to your Secret Santa, just drop me a PM. Also, to make things easier for your Secret Santa, you might want to create a Wishlist at Amazon.com so that they have some idea of your likes and dislikes. If you decide to do the wishlist, PM me the link and i'll pass it on to your Secret Santa.

*** Check your PM's for your Secret Santa details ***

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
We currently have an even number of people participating, but we have another member who is interested in getting in on the fun.

Is there anyone else who wishes to participate?

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
we still havent decided on the money issue.

i propose we all say what we are willing to do and group similar people in groups, so for instance all the $5 people are together , all the $10 dollar people are together etc. It worked well last year.

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
is minendo not participating this year? You also left your name off the list. As for wishlists, i'd rather have it be a surprise, but i haven't the slightest idea what to get anybody else...

-=bmacd=-

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Ameesh
we still havent decided on the money issue.

i propose we all say what we are willing to do and group similar people in groups, so for instance all the $5 people are together , all the $10 dollar people are together etc. It worked well last year.

Actually, most of the people have indicated (through email ;))that they'd like to spend around $20.00 with a few exceptions.

What would you like to spend?

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: bmacd
is minendo not participating this year? You also left your name off the list. As for wishlists, i'd rather have it be a surprise, but i haven't the slightest idea what to get anybody else...

-=bmacd=-

hehe I have a wish list..

but it would be a lot out the door but it would be free after the rebate~ :) :D i'm afraid to put it in my wish list and get disappointed :p

Would a Free After rebate work ??? :D

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i'll stay in the $20 club
And i changed my mind...the Amazon wishlist is a good idea

-=bmacd=-

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

-=bmacd=-

His name was not on the list he gave me, so I guess not. :confused:

As the organizer, it's kind of difficult for me to get paired up, now isn't it? ;):p

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: N8Magic

-=bmacd=-

His name was not on the list he gave me, so I guess not. :confused:

As the organizer, it's kind of difficult for me to get paired up, now isn't it? ;):p

Make sure you list Gender as well..

you dont want to get something that's for a woman to a guy or viceversa

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Should the Skoorbs be on the list? I know that MrsSkoorb is going to ask for a laptop and frankly, I'm not sure you can get a decent one for $20. :)

BTW, if you wanna add me to the list, I'll be more than happy to join in on the festivities. :)

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Yay for Secret Santas!

Thank you, Minendo for all that you did, and N8 for taking over. You two are great. :D

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi

BTW, if you wanna add me to the list, I'll be more than happy to join in on the festivities. :)

Please send me your shipping information and how much you would like to spend. :)

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: hzl_eyed_grl
Yay for Secret Santas!

Thank you, Minendo for all that you did, and N8 for taking over. You two are great. :D
I agree...things like these really make us all feel like an even closer family! (and I'm even quoting a grinch....how's THAT for irony) ;)

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
Originally posted by: hzl_eyed_grl
Yay for Secret Santas!

I agree...things like these really make us all feel like an even closer family! (and I'm even quoting a grinch....how's THAT for irony) ;)
What can I say? I'm a happy Grinch! :D

teqwiz

Sep 8, 2002
I would Humbly request a chance to participate. Are there requirments of some sort?

I'll even be odd man out. I just love christmas. :D

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: teqwiz
I would Humbly request a chance to participate. Are there requirments of some sort?

I'll even be odd man out. I just love christmas. :D

Nope, no requirements... just don't punk anyone off for a present. ;):p

If you'd like to join, send me your shipping information and an email address via PM. :)