ATOT Photoshoppers, assemble! I need revenge!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
do you have other shots of him? ones that are not all smiles or posed? something more candid?

Auryg

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: HN
do you have other shots of him? ones that are not all smiles or posed? something more candid?

I'll try to ask my friends and see if they have any.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Auryg
Oh, and double points for anyone who does something having to do with little kids... That and seagulls (his last name is Bregel..I don't know where the whole little kid thing came from).

This one deserves its own post, because, I am, the winner.

mine?

I even did teh screen cap of the DVD myself

Auryg

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: getbush
Oh, and double points for anyone who does something having to do with little kids... That and seagulls (his last name is Bregel..I don't know where the whole little kid thing came from).

mine?

Nice. Very nice.

This is excellent. Muahaha. I put 2 more pics up of him...but they aren't exactly candid like was asked. They're at the same address.

RapidSnail

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2006
Originally posted by: getbush

mine?

Gold! ROFL!!!

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Originally posted by: oDii

Cliffs pls; it's a big, big topic.

Read page one.

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/34709834/m/282004785731/p/1

Visigothan pulled a hoax at an Ars meeting that he and a female member had cheaten on her boyfriend (also a member, not in attendance, in on the prank), complete with a kissing pic. Many people got real angry until the hoax was revealed. Around the page I linked, I started chopping the heads of the meet participants unto funny pics and did so for ten pages. The thread is actually quite a good read if you want to pass some time.

dude!! I was there!!! omgLOLZERhi2u!