++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7782 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
-15C, -28C w/windchill. Booyah!
It's going to be -25C tonight w/o windchill.

Humidifier can barely keep up. Humidistat finally reads 28% RH. Took all day.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
-15C, -28C w/windchill. Booyah!
It's going to be -25C tonight w/o windchill.

Humidifier can barely keep up. Humidistat finally reads 28% RH. Took all day.

build your own usb powered humidifier. all you need to do is give it usb power and water. case if you care.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wall is all done. I will fill those cracks with thinset when I finish tile. If thinset is not easy to work into them I'll just use regular plaster. This doesn't have to be pretty as it will be behind a metal shield. Still need to do the ceiling, but need to do prepwork before I do that. Need to move the outside hose as well as two lights. If I'm going to put something on the ceiling I don't want anything that I may end up needing to access later. There is an electrical junction box that may be problematic though... I might just cut an access hatch for that.

0kyg8WR.jpg

The corner will have a pipe coming down for the air intake so there will be a 45 degree wall that I will add after.

Reactions: bigboxes and Ajay

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
At the rate I'm going don't think I'm getting the wood stove this year, but I'll at least have it next year, and enough wood. I don't have much seasoned wood right now anyway.