++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7520 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Ha! I still see Hzl Eyed Grl on Facebook all the time! And....I was here for the birth of neffing.

I must be old AF, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The offices of New York City's mayor

bullpen-superJumbo-v2.jpg

I didnt know what it looked like, but honestly I am not surprised now that I see it.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Stupid piece of shit phone. Can't even make a phone call with the stupid crap. It just says "call ended" as soon as it goes to dial. I think I'm going to cave and just get an iphone like everybody else. Fuck these half assed androids. I don't know why wanting basic privacy needs to come with so many compromises. I just want a phone that's not constantly spying on me.

Looks like I need to go find a pay phone.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Stupid piece of shit phone. Can't even make a phone call with the stupid crap. It just says "call ended" as soon as it goes to dial. I think I'm going to cave and just get an iphone like everybody else. Fuck these half assed androids. I don't know why wanting basic privacy needs to come with so many compromises. I just want a phone that's not constantly spying on me.

Looks like I need to go find a pay phone.
Apple mines your data, too. FYI

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Apple mines your data, too. FYI

That's the piss off there is not really much getting away from it, but they're not as bad as android. Pisses me off that this i just the norm. You pay all that money for a device and it's anti user and is used against you.

Only real way to get away from it is these custom roms but not having much luck. I ended up switching back to my old phone for now at least the texting is not glitchy and I can make phone calls. It's not letting me load anything on the new one anymore, it fails half way. I think it's bricked.