++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7311 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I had the most bizarre dream. I found the VHS tape from the movie "The Ring" and I convinced a friend that we should watch it. I knew what was going to happen but he didn't, so it was kinda like a prank I guess.

Once I put the tape in, we were both sucked into a different world, almost like a video game. We were walking through this world, that was kinda like inside of a big house, essentially the gist of it was we had to go through these different rooms and try not to get attacked by various creatures. I knew the whole thing but my friend did not so I'm kinda thinking in my head "wait until he sees this part it's pretty crazy". I guess almost the same way you would be thinking if you introduce a friend to a horror movie and you know some part is going to be a jump scare.

At one point I found myself into this sea but it was in a kitchen, and there were these weird tentacle type creatures that had deformed heads and I remember telling my friend to avoid those if he can, and I was fighting with it and it was rather strong and trying to pull me in. I managed to slip out and get to "shore" which was just another part of the house.

I think I woke up to my alarm around this point.

Yeah that was a weird dream lol. Melatonin tends to do that.

AMD64Blondie

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2013
Wednesday moring nef.

Really should figure out how to make coffee at home,even if it's just instant coffee.

(I'd make myself a poor man's mocha,with milk,since I don't like the taste of black coffee.)

Kinda sleepy right now.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Wednesday moring nef.

Really should figure out how to make coffee at home,even if it's just instant coffee.

(I'd make myself a poor man's mocha,with milk,since I don't like the taste of black coffee.)

Kinda sleepy right now.

Lol just get a drip coffee maker.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Break snooze! You can dream a lot in 15 minutes.

Not but you know how sometimes you randomly remember your dream, yeah, it was that. We'll go with that. :p

When I was in the Navy and underway, I loved to take a nap after lunch during the crossing (Atlantic). Nothing like scarfing down some grub and then hitting your rack. I would set my alarm for 20 minutes. Just enough time to get some dreamage. My rack was right over the screw. Slept like a baby.