++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6999 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Minerva

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
Rubycon came by a few days after forum switch but didn't even say hi.

That's because her account is broken. She can log in but that is IT. She emailed me a while ago about it and I just saw the email yesterday. So unless it's fixed, you will never see her post here again. :(

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wonder if she's getting the blank page, I was getting that for a while then it eventually cleared up. Was weird because it only did it on specific computers/devices.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I ate yet I'm still hungry. It's weird how that happens sometimes. Looks like today is going to be a 5000 calorie day. I find when that happens I can never manage to stop the hunger.

Time to go buy some munchies.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Tried an A&W Beyond Meat burger. It wasn't bad at all.

Beyond Meat Burger Patty

water, pea protein isolate, expeller-pressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, rice protein, mung bean protein, natural flavors, methylcellulose, potato starch, sunflower oil, salt, potassium chloride, apple extract, vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, color blend (vegetable glycerine, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid, beet juice extract), sunflower lecithin, pomegranate fruit powder, lycopene (for color), vitamins and minerals (dried yeast, niacin [vitamin b3], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin b6], thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid [vitamin b9], cyanocobalamin [vitamin b12], d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride,biotin, zinc sulfate). May contain soy.

Pass

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
tenor.gif