++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6998 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
on my way to 30K!
pQZ6QaY.png

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
Feels good to forgive.
All the tension and hard feelings dissolve, and the potential for ongoing strife, retaliation, and conflict subsides. Sometimes you gain a friend.

The trust factor will take time to build, however. And you have to let the offender know expectations haven't diminished.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Feels good to forgive.
All the tension and hard feelings dissolve, and the potential for ongoing strife, retaliation, and conflict subsides. Sometimes you gain a friend.

The trust factor will take time to build, however. And you have to let the offender know expectations haven't diminished.

Very true. Holding a grudge is often harder on the person holding the grudge than the person that's not being forgiven.

Reactions: FeuerFrei

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
My good deed for the day...

I was stacking wood I split earlier this week, and one of the pieces had a big spider curled up under it. I carefully put it on the pile, then put a flat piece of wood over it to protect it. That should keep it safe and happy til it freezes to death :^P