++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 6400 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Wrapped a bunch of presents tonight. Wife insisted that she had plenty of wrap. Took one of the brand new rolls and rolled it out to wrap a gift. It wasn't enough to even wrap one box. Lame.

WaTaGuMp

Lifer
May 10, 2001
Oh look, a cooling trend.

Capture.png

Reactions: Pick2 and bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
You're going to have to explain. You got a vacation from this board? What is a cop thread? TLDR: details!

Probably not allowed to post it here but check P&N for a thread that talks about simon says.

Basically about this crazy cop that was telling a guy to do all these weird moves and if it screws up he gets shot, and the guy messed up and got shot. Cop not guilty.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wanted to make a stir fry but forgot that I attempted to make bacon and eggs for lunch, went home for lunch thinking I had beans, which is quick and easy, but I had none, but I had bacon in the fridge that was already cooked and two eggs. Did the eggs in my pan but GFL cleaning that out after. When I went to flip it just scrambled so I just made scrambled eggs then let the pan soak.

It's in the dishwasher now, so can't make stir fry until that's done. :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Damn, dishwasher cycles really take long when you're actually waiting for it to end lol. It's typically one of those set and forget things and don't really consider how long it takes but it's like several hours.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Damn, dishwasher cycles really take long when you're actually waiting for it to end lol. It's typically one of those set and forget things and don't really consider how long it takes but it's like several hours.

Wash by hand? How many dishes can one guy generate?

Reactions: bigboxes

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I normally don't bother doing eggs in a pan, more trouble than it's worth lol, there's a few places here that make a nice bacon and eggs platter better than I ever could, so I usually order. :p