++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3980 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raasco

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2009
oh

what a great place

ever think about hunting bear on foot with a bow?

no hate for arkansas

are there ever any stories about arkansas?

I'm not a bow hunter, but I'm sure that I would really enjoy the outdoor lifestyle up there. Moose, caribou, bear, deer and amazing fishing. Too bad that I'd be working 70 hours a week if I decide to go.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I'm not a bow hunter, but I'm sure that I would really enjoy the outdoor lifestyle up there. Moose, caribou, bear, deer and amazing fishing. Too bad that I'd be working 70 hours a week if I decide to go.

rigger?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Why do I have such an urge to spend money lately. I almost bought another gig switch. :eek: Though I actually am going to run out of ports on my existing one but I bought a cheap 10/100 switch a while back for an experiment, I could always offload some stuff to it since I don't really need gig ports for everything.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Why do I have such an urge to spend money lately. I almost bought another gig switch. :eek: Though I actually am going to run out of ports on my existing one but I bought a cheap 10/100 switch a while back for an experiment, I could always offload some stuff to it since I don't really need gig ports for everything.

you need gigabit poe :awe:

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net

I always have the urge to spend money.