++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3741 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I found a new smoke shop. They had tons of bad ass vapes.

I just wish I could use some of the cool ones :(

yeah many of the higher end vapes are meant for herbs and other plant material, not really oils or liquids.

Pen vapes are still fun tho.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
yeah many of the higher end vapes are meant for herbs and other plant material, not really oils or liquids.

Pen vapes are still fun tho.

They had one that looked like a hammer and one that looked kind of like a grenade. I would have bought either one but NO! they are only for pot heads :( I really wanted one that looked like the Orbit I use now but it was like 3x bigger.

Stupid pot heads taking all the cool stuff :(

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Russia to Ukraine warships :Surrender

Ukraine warships :But we are in Ukranian water!!!

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Russia to Ukraine warships :Surrender

Ukraine warships :But we are in Ukranian water!!!

Im hoping Russia decides Crimea is enough and not to continue on to the rest of Ukraine, or parts of Europe. Poland is already readying their military and Lithuania is preparing as well.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Im hoping Russia decides Crimea is enough and not to continue on to the rest of Ukraine, or parts of Europe. Poland is already readying their military and Lithuania is preparing as well.

Crimea is already too much.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Crimea is already too much.

If they stopped now I doubt anyone would do a damn thing about it, we would all be thankful they didn't escalate it further, it will be a stain on russia, but we wouldn't be inclined to force them to give it back. If things continue to escalate however and the EU and NATO wont have much choice, they will have to intervene.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
If they stopped now I doubt anyone would do a damn thing about it, we would all be thankful they didn't escalate it further, it will be a stain on russia, but we wouldn't be inclined to force them to give it back. If things continue to escalate however and the EU and NATO wont have much choice, they will have to intervene.

UN Security council urges restraint...

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
If you want to stop people who you think are bad from doing things you think are bad, then stop empowering China by doing ANY business with then.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
It's a cancer that seeps out from P/N, nothing will stop it.
maybe we can NEF the cancer away! NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF NEF