++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3500 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AMD64Blondie

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2013
So stressed right now.

I ordered a new Gigabyte GTX780 from Amazon.com on Wednesday,with the $8.99 extra Saturday delivery.

It said delivery attempted earlier today..but I didn't hear a knock or anything.

Just hope they'll re-deliver later on today,as I need it tonight.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
So stressed right now.

I ordered a new Gigabyte GTX780 from Amazon.com on Wednesday,with the $8.99 extra Saturday delivery.

It said delivery attempted earlier today..but I didn't hear a knock or anything.

Just hope they'll re-deliver later on today,as I need it tonight.

QrMCSb0.jpg

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I'll be like that the day my new bong shows up.

There's an actual store here that sells them locally. I was actually pretty surprised when I saw that, did not figure it was legal. They were all lined up at the store front. :awe:

Guess from a legal perspective one could argue it's just a decoration. I still say recreational drug use/production should be legal but that's another story.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
There's an actual store here that sells them locally. I was actually pretty surprised when I saw that, did not figure it was legal. They were all lined up at the store front. :awe:

Guess from a legal perspective one could argue it's just a decoration. I still say recreational drug use/production should be legal but that's another story.

Oh no, there are several headshops in the area, but they are all over priced for what you get, a shop called "the noon" sells mostly illadelph glass, which is a really nice company, but I think the cheapest piece they have is $500 and they have some worked ones going up to $1,500.
One of the other shops carries a good selection of Toro glass, but again 600-900 easily.

Aqualabtechnologies.com has a decent 15% off sale right now though, and they are usually about $50 less than in store prices to begin with.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Ouch did not realize they were that expensive!

Yeah, any of the crazy looking ones with colours and designs or anything funky like that is most likely going to be over $1k. I have seen some pieces go for $5-7k but those were fairly high end full heady bongs made by big name artists.

Apr 12, 2010
"I just banned 5 people for talking about PC gaming. This is a retro console gaming channel. We don't do pc gaming here. I'm banning everyone that talks about anything pc & pc gaming."
The fuck?

Not a good look.
But I stay keeping a distance from these kinds of fools anyway so whatever.