++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3399 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
now youre from argentina?! asia or argentina or mexican or canadian??? which is it??

Never claimed to be from Mexico. Barfo is in Mexico.

I was born in Taiwan, moved to Buenos Aires when I was 13, moved to Canada when I was 20.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
Never claimed to be from Mexico. Barfo is in Mexico.

I was born in Taiwan, moved to Buenos Aires when I was 13, moved to Canada when I was 20.
a-ha, so you are asian is this you?:
ChineseOldMan.jpg

Z

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Well that was fun. More overtime for me!

A newbridge shelf took a crap, it was actually powered off when the techs got to it.

Turns out, the 911 circuits go through there. 911 service down for the entire region = very very bad! I managed to get it routed to a single call centre that was able to take the calls. I stuck around for a while to coordinate stuff and update the various groups calling in for updates.

Pretty much was nerve centre going on. It's far from done but it got more quiet and was able to hand everything off to the nightshift guy.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Well that was fun. More overtime for me!

A newbridge shelf took a crap, it was actually powered off when the techs got to it.

Turns out, the 911 circuits go through there. 911 service down for the entire region = very very bad! I managed to get it routed to a single call centre that was able to take the calls. I stuck around for a while to coordinate stuff and update the various groups calling in for updates.

Pretty much was nerve centre going on. It's far from done but it got more quiet and was able to hand everything off to the nightshift guy.

You fucking slacker