++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 2500 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I don't do drugs, bro.

you said you took two types of pain relievers already so obviously you do indeed "do drugs", the suggestion of pot is actually a pretty good one.

Pot keeps me from having to take some pretty nasty meds, the shit works better than anything else did anyway.

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
you said you took two types of pain relievers already so obviously you do indeed "do drugs", the suggestion of pot is actually a pretty good one.

Pot keeps me from having to take some pretty nasty meds, the shit works better than anything else did anyway.

well it all depends on the definition/context of "drugs". yes i take pharmaceutical drugs but not drugs that are considered illegal. well actually I do, but not recreationally.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
well it all depends on the definition/context of "drugs". yes i take pharmaceutical drugs but not drugs that are considered illegal. well actually I do, but not recreationally.

considered illegal by whom? If you live in Illinois i've got some news for you.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
that's fine, but i still probably wouldn't smoke pot.

Obviously you will do what you want, however dismissing it because it's "illegal" and treating it like it's something it's not (a destructive drug) is just stupid. It was a legitimate suggestion and your flippant response of "I dont do drugs bro" just makes YOU seem close minded and a bit of an ass.

Mixolydian

Lifer
Nov 7, 2011
gilramirez.net
Obviously you will do what you want, however dismissing it because it's "illegal" and treating it like it's something it's not (a destructive drug) is just stupid. It was a legitimate suggestion and your flippant response of "I dont do drugs bro" just makes YOU seem close minded and a bit of an ass.

I don't have anything against pot personally, I just choose not to use it.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Yes but if it fucks me up, I can sue the fuck out of the drug company.

HA, you're kidding right? Anything that would happen that is significant enough to warrant a lawsuit is likely to kill you or not pay you anywhere close to what it will end up costing you in the end. Life long medical bills can be expensive and there is absolutely no guarantee it would be paid for.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
All of which are detectable. I see a doctor regularly and get tests to check for any physical side effect (EKG for the heart). I am otherwise in good health so I am not worried at all.

acetaminophen + hydrocodone = liver damage.