++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1300 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
LMAO.
Same here.

I explained to them that was due to freaking languages bringing my % down. I averaged 93% in math and sciences.

Fuck languages.

I think I have some kind of impediment. I freaking hate grammar, not just in English.. I suck even at my first language.

Last edited:

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Cutting back on my neffing from home i've noticed an increase in productivity.

Work on the other hand... Lately I've had no work. Sitting here waiting on the phone to ring is rough

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I explained to them that was due to freaking languages bringing my % down. I averaged 93% in math and sciences.

Fuck languages.

93% in university? That's good! I got something similar in HS and could have had something like that @ uni too.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Once she dropped my final exam grade which I needed for a B in the class. She said she did that because she lost it.

I showed up with my mother and had a meeting with some administrator. They made her let me retake it.

I got a 79.4% that semester. I hated her.

busydude

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2010
93% in university? That's good! I got something similar in HS and could have had something like that @ uni too.

I am doing way better now. I hit a slump during my undergrad.. did not like living with my parents, but did not have any other choice either. Not that I hate them, it is just that I could have done better if I had been left alone.. like I am doing right now. 3.8 in MS and 3.85 in Ph.D(and counting).

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Oh wait. No I had some dude for the start of one semester. He was arrested for doing something to some girl