++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 870 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
ferrari-car-crash-0.jpg

What version of NFS is that?
The damage looks very real. Must be using some variant of Crysis engine!

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I possibly should purchase a robe. I'v never used one before... I don't understnad their purpose

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I possibly should purchase a robe. I'v never used one before... I don't understnad their purpose

Robes are best for those who find their home too chilly in winter months to sit around in pajamas. I suspect that is not an issue in Georgia.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
The transportation of the Fabergé Egg is analogous to the real world transport of the Cullinan Diamond in 1905. At 3106 uncut carats, transporting it safely from South Africa to England posed a bit of a problem with regards to security. Detectives from London were placed upon a steamer ship that was rumored to carry the stone, but this was a diversionary tactic. The stone on that ship was a fake, meant to attract those who would be interested in stealing it. The actual diamond was sent to England in a plain box via parcel post.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
lulz. 4M dollar worth of cars in one pileup

Win some lose some. That's the risk taken on the highway. They gambled (bet on black) and lost. The money they get for scrap and parts will probably net them a ride fit for the common middle class folk. Perhaps they will be practical the second time around. ;)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
You're back!

Was never gone.
Just couldnt post.

Still cant post in Personal Forum Issues.
Did they permaban me or is that section finally gone? Its amazing if they still have it. Just about every thread the response from the mods is the same: "This should not be in here, Wrong forum!"