++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 820 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
The arrangement is now that they hold my car loan (interest rates being a large part of that), but I do a lot of groceries and errands running (I have more free time and availability during the day, plus I volunteer to drive anywhere for anything). So these two offset, and the difference gets moved.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
DeSean Jackson may be talented, but he's a total dick. Looking at a highlight reel, and he keeps taunting people right at the edge of the end zone.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I once met a guy that had made himself a talented painter reputation. He had several girls literally begging him to paint nudes of them. I'd attempt something like that if I had the tiniest bit of artistic talent, but alas, I don't.

Pick up a camera and don't act like a creep. It works

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
So I shipped a iphone 4 to my sister to surprise her. Well the USPS tracking shows that it was delivered today... Called my sister she didn't mention getting anything. She's the one who checks the mail first. Well I'm freaking the shit out over here. Lost phone and everything. Turns out she didn't look all the way into the mailbox... *facepalm*

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
So I shipped a iphone 4 to my sister to surprise her. Well the USPS tracking shows that it was delivered today... Called my sister she didn't mention getting anything. She's the one who checks the mail first. Well I'm freaking the shit out over here. Lost phone and everything. Turns out she didn't look all the way into the mailbox... *facepalm*

Hate it when dealing with people over this kind of thing. My mother is like this. "It's lost, I can't find it, the button isn't there, I can't see what you are talking about, it never arrived, it's gone missing"... inevitably turns into "oh right, over there, oh that one, oh I see I didn't look there"... RAGE :D