++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 803 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
neff-tillys-watches-daily-watch.jpg

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
The origin of the term came from the username 'nef'. Not sure where the second F comes from. Then again F can be used to describe a lot of things, check out P&N, for example. :biggrin:

I added the extra F. It just felt better.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
We regret to inform you that a part of your order is temporarily out of stock.

TRS tries to avoid backorders, but sometimes they happen due to high demand, extended lead times, customs clearance, and holidays.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We can substitute parts of equal value, offer a discounted upgrade, or refund any difference in price and ship your order immediately.

------------------------------------------------------

Backorder:

- Graphite Shrouds

Earliest Ship Date: December 02, 2011

Latest Ship Date: December 06, 2011

Pity. Gonna wait for them?

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
The origin of the term came from the username 'nef'. Not sure where the second F comes from. Then again F can be used to describe a lot of things, check out P&N, for example. :biggrin:

The thread just reminds me of that brand of watches, would have been better if I posted it 1/2 hour earlier though and the time actually matched up ;) (EST anyhow)

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
The thread just reminds me of that brand of watches, would have been better if I posted it 1/2 hour earlier though and the time actually matched up ;) (EST anyhow)

Nice avatar, 45 rpm adapter, right? :biggrin: