++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 800 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I'm having a new head unit put in my best friend's car for christmas... I thought I only had one gift to buy

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
INDY... Just go get your MBA and decline the tuition reimbursement :D

LOL

I am thinking about the MBA from WGU. My biggest issue the past couple of years is that I can't seem to stay focused on a path and that's something I have to overcome.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I'm not a person extremely tolerant of BS, and the PMBOK is full of it. I've never met an IT PM that was worth anything and it is a joke what they're paid. That's why I was adopting the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I've been trying to make my a good friend decide not to go to law school.
She doesn't really want to go. But her family is pushing her.

I hate that.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I've been trying to make my a good friend decide not to go to law school.
She doesn't really want to go. But her family is pushing her.

I hate that.

She is foolish if she goes into debt to do it. Very foolish.

My brother worked full time and went to law school. No debt and he isn't even a practicing lawyer now, so it is a good thing.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
She is foolish if she goes into debt to do it. Very foolish.

My brother worked full time and went to law school. No debt and he isn't even a practicing lawyer now, so it is a good thing.

Her parent's will be paying. Still law school is no fun unless you REALLY want to become a lawyer.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
So i recently moved to downtown Atlanta by the GTech stadium and for the past 2 weeks there's been an Ice Cream Truck driving by everysingle day, all day long. I know this because i stay home all day doing work and the truck plays his music all day long.
The other day I noticed a guy approach the truck in the pouring rain and buy something. Whatever it was he put it in his pocket, got in his car and drove away - doesn't sound like ice cream to me.
Anyway, my question to Reddit is ... How do i approach this guy to see what he's selling without seeming suspicious.