++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 510 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I left my check at work on Tuesday. Sitting on the corner of the counter. Oops!

My guess is the next morning they'll have put it back in the check holder. Silly me.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
bizarre. I guess people think of PMP as the new halo.

In my case, it is bang for the buck. If you have the experience requirements, you can get a PMP for under $1K and with just a few months or less of studying. An MBA, on the other hand, requires a significant time and monetary investment and chances are, if you don't have any management experience or very little, it probably isn't going to help you, at least immediately.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry they all feel like something someone put together in a garage out of 90s amalgamated computer parts. The plastic is so creaky its horrifying. D:

Seriously, you're buying the wrong Android devices. My T-bolt is silent and solid.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
The network guy here is very sharp technically and went to get his MBA from one of the top-rated part-time programs and can't find anything. He did go $40K into debt to get it, though. :(