++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 498 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
here are two of the crazy-types to look forward to: :)
--feminist chip on the shoulder. Thinks the only reason she is being held down is her gender. She'll eventually burn enough bridges and prove herself right.

--permamom : Family emergency every morning. Don't rely on any work being done for the first hour or so.

--

I have not encountered either of these.

One of them has occasional problems with a boyfriend who treats her like shit, and more often, problems with her and her friends getting drunk and then the friends doing things (men) that they regret.

The other has mundane issues with work and school, plus occasional disagreements with her boyfriend, who can be more dramatic than her.

Wow, I really did end up working with a couple of fairly normal people.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Alfa, I decided I'm not getting into an Apple/everything else discussion with you via Facebook.

I never mentioned Apple.

I hate Android I have and will never recommend it to anyone. In reality I support WM7 just as much iOS.

RIP WebOS

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Kicking my gf out is difficult. I just want to surf the web while watching netflix. My one day with no homework, no work, or anything else.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
qWTzS.png

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
here are two of the crazy-types to look forward to: :)
--feminist chip on the shoulder. Thinks the only reason she is being held down is her gender. She'll eventually burn enough bridges and prove herself right.

--permamom : Family emergency every morning. Don't rely on any work being done for the first hour or so.

--

We have both kinds here. As far as #2, we have one of those in my department. She makes significantly more than me (that's another topic I'm trying to address with my boss) and even though our company policy technically doesn't allow us to work from home, she is always leaving early or not showing up to work because of sick kids. It pisses me off.