++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 302 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
What is one of the best things about Facebook for a college age male?

Seeing the pictures the young dumb females put up! :awe:

So these improved privacy settings, limited profiles, and all that crap are just really annoying.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
What is one of the best things about Facebook for a college age male?

Seeing the pictures the young dumb females put up! :awe:

So these improved privacy settings, limited profiles, and all that crap are just really annoying.

Yep. FB in general is annoying. I think I've blocked 70% of my friends because I was tired of their posts. Reasons ICF blocks you, Fall 2011 edition:

1. You post too frequently ( a couple times an hour or more).
2. You keep posting lame, unfunny kid stories -- here is a hint for you people: THEY AREN'T FUNNY!
3. You bring all of your life's drama and post it online for all to see.
4. You can barely write a coherent sentence.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Yep. FB in general is annoying. I think I've blocked 70% of my friends because I was tired of their posts. Reasons ICF blocks you, Fall 2011 edition:

1. You post too frequently ( a couple times an hour or more).
2. You keep posting lame, unfunny kid stories -- here is a hint for you people: THEY AREN'T FUNNY!
3. You bring all of your life's drama and post it online for all to see.
4. You can barely write a coherent sentence.

At this point I think out of 400 friends I have 5 - 6 on my news feed

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Hi ICF. Enjoying your day off?

Kind of bored. I went outside and tried to dig up this old basketball goal anchor left from the previous homeowners. I dig down and find that it is encased in a block of poured concrete that is at least 14" x 9" x 9", if not larger. I was like W T F!

Dog has been sick and on medication which apparently causes her to piss in her sleep. Yeah, fun!

Otherwise, it is a beautiful day out and maybe I'll go lay out on the hammock and read something on my Touchpad. Or, I'll take a lazy nap. :awe: