++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7777 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Bedtime nef. Off for a nice stretch now. I really need to get that wood stove done while it's nice out. It's an unusual warm winter so far but that can change fast so it would be nice to have it up and running.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
First, since I have probably been the promulgator (like a regular gator but w/ more attitude) of disinfo in the past, I need to post this.
Three cats laying on top of me nef. House must be cold.
Cat's have a basal temp of around 101F. So if that's not normal behavior, then something must be wrong with their normal baked kitty spot.
My condolences :p
30 to 40 years ago, that was probably warranted what with all of the refineries and superfund sites. But now, it's quite a pretty place on average with some of most varied landscapes of any US state.

Reactions: Ajay

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Snow NEF. No much, but heavy (wet) with freezing rain mixed in. Slick as snot.
Time to put on the crampons

rubber slipon crampons - 515zo+dBnjL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Haven't needed these in years since I regard iced over streets and sidewalks as a personal challenge. Let's see if you can navigate this shit homeboy without breaking a hip.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Time to put on the crampons

View attachment 75047

Haven't needed these in years since I regard iced over streets and sidewalks as a personal challenge. Let's see if you can navigate this shit homeboy without breaking a hip.
That's pretty cool. I didn't know they made such a thing. My Timberlands suck at ice. Never wear them as it just doesn't get that cold or much winter snow.

• Love
Reactions: Charmonium