++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 7299 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
some dude on Imgur

mJhM8J5.jpg

That is pretty slick

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
My youngest nephew is a lot into mechanical stuff, and handyman stuff. He changed the oil in my dad's lawnmower. The last time that oil was changed was by me, when I was his age.

Those Briggs and Stratton motors are beasts. :p

That reminds me I should probably change the oil in my snow blower...

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca

Damn that's my dream right there. Been saving up for some off grid land and I would eventually build a house/cabin there and turn it into a secluded oasis. Some people dream about going to expensive vacation destinations, I dream about building my own vacation destination that I can live in and enjoy year round. Need to start working on a passive source of income though. Once I'm at a point where I don't need to be at a certain place for a certain time it makes it easier to move. Wish I could work from home 100% of the time that would be the best bet as I could keep my job and live out there. This city is turning into a shit hole and taxes are too high and keep going up, so I need to start thinking of an exit plan.

Financially it would make more sense for me to wait about 5 years so my mortgage can be paid off though, but in 5 years I will be almost 40, crazy to think about that... I'm not getting any younger, so if I actually want to build my own house from scratch, that's not something you do at 40. Too late by then.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Stormy Weather is on Amazon prime.
It sounds like Stereo. I have no idea when they recorded it, but it does not sound like the movie version.
The movie version is on Youtube at 240p.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
SO I just discovered Pholder.

That is a shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty SHITTY way to view photos.
Its clearly made for the ADD generation cuz DAMN is it a fucking mess.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Covfefe nef.

Suppose to be 39 with the humidex today. :eek:

I witnessed actual 39 once when I was down south. Was not pleasant at all. It feels like you are swimming inside a water heater.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Covfefe nef.

Suppose to be 39 with the humidex today. :eek:

I witnessed actual 39 once when I was down south. Was not pleasant at all. It feels like you are swimming inside a water heater.

I have experienced 42C. Thankfully it was bone dry so you stay out of the sun and it's not too bad.