++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3751 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AMD64Blondie

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2013
Painful morning.

I stepped off of the loading dock at work(I work at Portland State University's mail room)..about 4 1/2 feet straight down onto the pavement.
I was walking backwards,about to grab one of the carts full of mail & packages that the post office had just dropped off.

(Basically,imagine stepping off a ladder,and missing a couple of rungs as you step down..that's how I fell.Straight vertically down.)

Twisted my right ankle (still hurts a little bit,even though this happened about 4 hours ago..maybe 8:20 AM or so.)

This wasn't a traction issue..(I don't think wearing my Whites boots would've helped,since I just misstepped.)

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Painful morning.

I stepped off of the loading dock at work(I work at Portland State University's mail room)..about 4 1/2 feet straight down onto the pavement.
I was walking backwards,about to grab one of the carts full of mail & packages that the post office had just dropped off.

(Basically,imagine stepping off a ladder,and missing a couple of rungs as you step down..that's how I fell.Straight vertically down.)

Twisted my right ankle (still hurts a little bit,even though this happened about 4 hours ago..maybe 8:20 AM or so.)

This wasn't a traction issue..(I don't think wearing my Whites boots would've helped,since I just misstepped.)

That sucks!

I'm always afraid I'm going to do that. We leave our dock doors open when its warm out and I am not all that graceful.

If it helps, this is what our warehouse guys spend the day doing:

20140306_154823.jpg

The nice new room is built around one of the guys' computers. Guess he shouldn't have left early.

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Getting used to a new keyboard is always a pain in the ass, at least this one is faster to type on and more satisfying.