++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 3320 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Barfo

Lifer
Jan 4, 2005
icon3.gif

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
cooked meatsauce with pork and pork sasage, onion, carrots, spices served on rigatoni

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I finally put up the Christmas lights today. I normally don't wait last minute like this, and do it in August/September when it's not as cold out. Pain in the ass doing it in a parka and mitts, but it got done. So many bulbs are burnt, I think next year I will buy a new set, cheaper than replacement bulbs, oddly. :awe:

Some day I also want to put LED strips all over that can be programmed and left there. Would be pretty awesome.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I finally put up the Christmas lights today. I normally don't wait last minute like this, and do it in August/September when it's not as cold out. Pain in the ass doing it in a parka and mitts, but it got done. So many bulbs are burnt, I think next year I will buy a new set, cheaper than replacement bulbs, oddly. :awe:

Some day I also want to put LED strips all over that can be programmed and left there. Would be pretty awesome.

how is this last minute? Halloween just ended!

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
how is this last minute? Halloween just ended!

I usually like to do it before the below freezing temps and snow get here.

I also just remembered I probably have to do my parents' house too. They're too lazy to do it themselves so always get me to do it. Though I think my dad said he was going to do it so I'll see what happens.