++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 1480 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
“@yosoy_chriso: Apparently 'going ham' isn't an appropriate expression to use on the the university's channel. You learn something new everyday.”

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

I had to take, IIRC, 15 hours of liberal arts. Maybe 18 hours. So I loaded up on the lowest level Spanish classes I could (I aced Spanish in high school) and Econ. The profs were pissed because I aced their classes too. One came in one day and said "I suspect some of you are in the wrong class. If you've had Spanish before, you need to enroll in a higher level course."

Screw that. For those classes, I wanted the easiest class possible with the least amount of work. If I signed up for one of those classes and found out there was a big report or project to do, it got dropped FAST.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
My attitude was "Sorry, your subject matter isn't my major so I'm not wasting time doing projects and reports for something that I don't care about."

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Fuck yeah. Tailor is done working on my new dress pants. GF is picking them up on her way home :D

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
I had to take, IIRC, 15 hours of liberal arts. Maybe 18 hours. So I loaded up on the lowest level Spanish classes I could (I aced Spanish in high school) and Econ. The profs were pissed because I aced their classes too. One came in one day and said "I suspect some of you are in the wrong class. If you've had Spanish before, you need to enroll in a higher level course."

Screw that. For those classes, I wanted the easiest class possible with the least amount of work. If I signed up for one of those classes and found out there was a big report or project to do, it got dropped FAST.

We have to take 6 free electives. I'm taking 3 in SAP that way i get some fancy certification. 4 marketing classes so I have a marketing minor.