ATOT... meet KimJungHwa, KJH, meet ATOT....*pics*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ChinamanatNCSU

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2001

<< Man, she's really pretty. I wish I had more of those type of Korean girls at my school. Most of em are "gangstar" girls who look a bit wierd. ::sigh:: >>

omg I totally know what you're talking about. They're usually all slutty and all over the korean guys with their bleached hair and riced out civics

makes me jealous ;)

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001

<<

<< she's what now?...... 12? >>

I believe the number of candles equals the age.
>>

Or perhaps IQ?

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
she's what 18 now? she is cute, but she looks way young. then again they might have made her look like that for that photo shoot.

asians do look young. unless you are me of course. the rare freak chinese boy who has had a goatee for a couple years and looks 3 years older

rutchtkim

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2001

<<

<< Man, she's really pretty. I wish I had more of those type of Korean girls at my school. Most of em are "gangstar" girls who look a bit wierd. ::sigh:: >>

omg I totally know what you're talking about. They're usually all slutty and all over the korean guys with their bleached hair and riced out civics

makes me jealous ;)
>>

AHAHAHAH, now that is funny. Korean females are weird. Don't mind me saying this because I am Korean.

cchen

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
You know who she looks like? That girl in the KISS video "yujah ee ne kah"
If I'm correct, I believe she was Miss Korea or something along those lines?

LordThing

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
Personally, I like her. Wouldn't mind a date or 2 with a girl that looked like that. :) And I am not asian by any stretch of the imagination. So, no personal/racial bias here.