ATOT Hygiene Poll

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
tounge cleaner...a toothbrush with bristels will do the same thing....plus thats what listerine for 2 minutes in your mouth until it goes numb is for!

btw i do my laundry about every second day, i only have a little amount of clothes and i wear them till they wear out and buy new ones every 3-4 months...

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
i didn't know that tongue cleaners existed until like... yesterday..

Cheesemoo

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
well that was the most amount of polls i have completed in about the last three years total.

definite trends are showing.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I have oily scalp and face -- always has bothered me -- luckily it's not as oily as when I was a teenager. But you see the movies where the woman gives the guy a passionate kiss, she is holding this face in her hands. If a girl did that to me, she would say, "ewwww".

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: StormRider
I have oily scalp and face -- always has bothered me -- luckily it's not as oily as when I was a teenager. But you see the movies where the woman gives the guy a passionate kiss, she is holding this face in her hands. If a girl did that to me, she would say, "ewwww".

I'm gonna go ahead and file that in the "too much information" department

Cheesemoo

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Mo0o

I'm gonna go ahead and file that in the "too much information" department

LOL I will agree

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: tami
i didn't know that tongue cleaners existed until like... yesterday..

I always use one. So much crap on the tongue you never though you had until you use one of those cleaners.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004

change the type of fat in your diet. slash consmption of margarine, anything with margarine, anything fried, etc. Replace all that crap fat with olive oil - use it for cooking, on bread instead of margarine or butter, in salads. also, take zinc picolinate (in twinlab products), b vitamins, selenium.

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
Originally posted by: feralkid
Originally posted by: jagec
I can't believe so many people do laundry EVERY WEEK.

I can't believe anyone doesn't.

I barely have enough clothes to go more than a week. Now the woman on the other hand could probably go about half a year without wearing the same thing twice.