ATOT Effect Needed! My Cousin Needs Help

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
Funny...but I can imagine all four brides-to-be yelling at their spouses-to-be to "click more, dammit, click more!"

jwilson02

Oct 13, 2005
hey guys, i got a quesiton....
I had created a macro that lets you vote from http://www.biccin.com/stations...nals_voting_booth.html
Do you think there is any way that they could be blocking you from voting at the flash html address rather than
clicking on the "votenow" button on the original website www.wkrq.com/wedding08.php ??

I know that the votenow button takes you to the html site listed above just in a small window.
I guess Im wondering if our votes are not counted because we go straight to the html and get no reference from the orignal php site. ???????????

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Safeway
Yea, someone has an automated voter going.
I remember auto-voters being mentioned a couple times in this thread already.

Maybe the contest maker wised-up and started blocking votes from IPs that are submitting hundreds of votes per minute.

Or maybe they checked out where the redirects were coming from, read this thread and decided the talk of auto-voters and macros constituted vote fraud. They could be blocking all votes redirected from ATOT.