ATOT Effect for a friend....

sjvlad

Dec 7, 2005
Hey everyone, one of my best friends directed a short film for the Stranglehold contest and I was hoping all of you could help him out.

Thousands of videos were submitted to (unfortunately) myspace for a short film contest celebrating Stranglehold, a video game sequal to Hard Boiled. Judges picked 10 videos from all the submissions to make it to the finals, and viewers vote from those 10 for the winner.

His video is titled Serene Reign and currently is in 2nd place by a very slim margin. If you all could click the link below and vote for "Serene Reign" (currently the first of the 10 in the lineup) you would definitely make him quite happy, esp. if he's able to win it and use the prize money to buy some new equipment.

http://www.myspace.com/strangleholdgame

Thank you all very much! :)

edit: After watching all of the final 10, I think his is the most entertaining, too.

sjvlad

Dec 7, 2005
Originally posted by: zoiks
Myspace. Ahhhhhhh.

Yah, the contest's choice of hosts is rather annoying, but it got a lot of attention, and the winner gets $25,000 and their short film on Spike TV, so it's a big thing.

sjvlad

Dec 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Krazy4Real
I would have voted, but apparently you need a myspace account and I don't have one. :(

Oh well crap, never mind then. Not worth the added hassle if you dont have one; thanks though guys. :)