ATLANTA ATOT

kpunc

Banned
Jul 6, 2005
I will be going to Atlanta in the near future, can anyone tell me if Perimeter Mall is a nice mall or one of those malls that is populated by those of lower socioeconomic standing.

thanks

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
It used to be ok, I think it's gone downhill though. I'm probably not the best person to answer though, since I haven't been there in years, so consider this a friendly nef.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Its a decent mall nothing too extravagant. It's right at the Perimeter, hence the name, so its pretty upscale. They have a Bloomingdales

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
It's in a upper middle class area & the mall caters to them. I haven't been there in a while but it was pretty nice from what I recall.

kpunc

Banned
Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Taggart
Go to Phipps Plaza or Lenox, those are the best malls in town

Perimeter is near the hotel I'm staying at and I won't have a car, just the hotel's shuttle service (up to 3 miles).

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
Perimeter is a nice mall. It's in Dunwoody which is a nice area. Not the biggest mall but has decent selection of shops. Nordstrom is a popular department store there and only one I've seen outside of Chicago. Lenox and Phipps Plaza has more upscale shops but Perimeter is nice too.

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000
I was in ATL several months ago. I was staying at the Westin in that area (Dunwoody) and I did shop there several times. I bought a pair of jeans and a shirt at the Gap in Perrimeter mall for 50% less than the exact same items in the Gap at the Lennox Mall. The Lennox Mall was much bigger with more to choose from, extremely crowded too.