ATI Radeon LE RegHack.......Where is it?....HELP HELP HELP

Peter007

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Just got an ATI Radeon LE.
I'm using the latest winME 9039 driver

I read Anand's Review and Xbitlabs' review on ATI Radeon LE, both show a location on the RegEdit to
Force enable the HyperZ.

The problem is these setting can no longer be found? Does anyone know where it is? Has ATI remove them completely
from the New driver???

Also, my driver is identified as Radeon 7200. Is this correct???
I've own an ATI PCI SDR Radeon, and I know that is identified as Radeon 7200. But LE is DDR, so why is it still 7200?

Killrose

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
It's just a thing with the way the newer drivers ID the origional Radeon. Try Rage3D forums for the LE hack.

Peter007

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
can't seem to find the LE Hack

But focus on this forum for now: does anyone knows?

And how can I tell if my HyperZ is enable or disable?

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Peter007
Just got an ATI Radeon LE.
I'm using the latest winME 9039 driver

I read Anand's Review and Xbitlabs' review on ATI Radeon LE, both show a location on the RegEdit to
Force enable the HyperZ.

The problem is these setting can no longer be found? Does anyone know where it is? Has ATI remove them completely
from the New driver???

Take a look at Rage3D and choose the proper version depending on which drivers you want to tweak (pre catalyst or post catalyst).

Also, my driver is identified as Radeon 7200. Is this correct???
I've own an ATI PCI SDR Radeon, and I know that is identified as Radeon 7200. But LE is DDR, so why is it still 7200?

The core of the Radeon LE, DDR, and the SDRAM versions are all the same - hence the 7200 designation in the driver.