ATI R600 Question

Csst

Aug 19, 2006
I was wondering does anyone know of any sites that have some specs. on this card i been keeping an eye for this one. and hope its cracked up to what it says?i seen some reviews but i was looking for some hardcore numbers benchmarks ect.

Thanks
Csst

Cooler

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Csst
I was wondering does anyone know of any sites that have some specs. on this card i been keeping an eye for this one. and hope its cracked up to what it says?i seen some reviews but i was looking for some hardcore numbers benchmarks ect.

Thanks
Csst

Wait 6-8 weeks.

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE R600 IS PURE SPECULATION AT THIS POINT. WE KNOW NOTHING AT ALL, AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO KNOW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT.

We need a big sticky at the top with that as the title.

Oct 4, 2004
January 18th 2007 for the NDA to expire, I recall some vague Chinese website as saying.

^^^Wow, that was pretty vague too. :p

m21s

Dec 6, 2004
We're looking at a Q1 2007 release date.

You will not see any reviews OR benchmarks till then once the NDA is lifted.

Like everyone already posted, everything you read about now is pure speculation and pretty much "rumors" right now.

As we get closer you will see specs leaked and more info, but it's still too early for that.

Edit: BTW: Where did you see these reviews?

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Originally posted by: m21s
We're looking at a Q1 2007 release date.

You will not see any reviews OR benchmarks till then once the NDA is lifted.

Like everyone already posted, everything you read about now is pure speculation and pretty much "rumors" right now.

As we get closer you will see specs leaked and more info, but it's still too early for that.

Edit: BTW: Where did you see these reviews?

Some Chinese site, I bet. :D

Csst

Aug 19, 2006
i went on Google and saw i few things about it. But again it was nothing graved in stone. But i guess we will have to wait if the hype on this card is really worth it.

Cookie Monster

Diamond Member
May 7, 2005
Originally posted by: ronnn
b3d These guys are generally pretty good, but are well infected with aeg. ;)

Dont even start with the whole AEG. Luckily, im not going to flame you for your lack of thought in that matter. Please for the love of god, let AEG go because it brings nothing but trouble.

Either than that, yes R600 is not released and its just all specualation and rumours. They may be launched sometime early next year.