ATI 9800pro in x-box!!!

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Originally posted by: BingBongWongFooey
Originally posted by: Wingznut
There are much more amusing photoshopped pics out there.

Heh, and a more blunt version:

That picture is stupid.

:)
"More blunt" is good. :)

And hows about:

You suck at teh thread titles

<Yoda> Blunt is good, with this one. Hmmmmm......YESSSS! </Yoda>

bluemax

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2000
The BSOD that really happened in an actual MicroSofty press conference was much funner.
MUCH, much funnier! :D

Nuggs

Aug 12, 2003
I don't understand why people are so loyal to gpu vendors & feel the need to abuse each other. I've had both nvidia and ati cards and have been satisfied with both at the time I bought them. But what ever makes you happy.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
To picture that guy a security guard... It was funny as hell when he was on that blinde date show.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
lol!

my intention is not to troll, but to demonstrate how many hypocrites are here, it is fine as long as you make fun of nvidia, but say anything about ATI and it's history of being crash happy and its "troll!!! ban him!!" along with sophomoric humor perpretrated by the self esteem challenged seeking some form of relief for themselves.

the fact is ATI and nvidia both make good cards generally, in some things the ATI looks better, in others nvidia looks better. people like both...deal with it. i work with both cards everyday, and both have their issues.

BTW can anyone seem to comment on the frame 1000 issue in another thread? the nvidia card looking better in 4 areas to ATI's1 one area could be construed that the nvidia card actually looks pretty good overall in AM3!! whatever you do, do not let the fact that both cards actually look good be known!! do whatever you can to discredit nvidia and do your best to overlook defficiencies in ATI renderings!

that is about it, the hypocrites may may now continue to to bash me in an attempt to feel better about themselves...have a nice day and do not forget your zoloft!

StraightPipe

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2003
you shouldnt get your panties in a wad, and just let the thread die (i only post because it's still on top)

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Shad0hawK
lol!

my intention is not to troll, but to demonstrate how many hypocrites are here, it is fine as long as you make fun of nvidia, but say anything about ATI and it's history of being crash happy and its "troll!!! ban him!!" along with sophomoric humor perpretrated by the self esteem challenged seeking some form of relief for themselves.

the fact is ATI and nvidia both make good cards generally, in some things the ATI looks better, in others nvidia looks better. people like both...deal with it. i work with both cards everyday, and both have their issues.

BTW can anyone seem to comment on the frame 1000 issue in another thread? the nvidia card looking better in 4 areas to ATI's1 one area could be construed that the nvidia card actually looks pretty good overall in AM3!! whatever you do, do not let the fact that both cards actually look good be known!! do whatever you can to discredit nvidia and do your best to overlook defficiencies in ATI renderings!

that is about it, the hypocrites may may now continue to to bash me in an attempt to feel better about themselves...have a nice day and do not forget your zoloft!

Dear dipsh!t,

Kill yourself.

Love,

- M4H

bjc112

Lifer
Dec 23, 2000
lol!

Good try at trying to redeem yourself...

Just not cutting it though.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003

that is usually the case when it comes to the plain and simple truth with some. i have learned to expect it and not expect rationality from those that are irrational. dealing with it is similar to tolerating a dog that barks constantly.

Jan 31, 2002

that is usually the case when it comes to the plain and simple truth with some. i have learned to expect it and not expect rationality from those that are irrational. dealing with it is similar to tolerating a dog that barks constantly.

Aren't you dead yet?

- M4H

MDE

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Xbox runs Win2K anyways. Only a moron would photoshop in a 9x BSOD.

Shad0hawK

Banned
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: MonkeyDriveExpress
Xbox runs Win2K anyways. Only a moron would photoshop in a 9x BSOD.

in that case you would have to let the person who made it know that, all i did was link to it. but since all bsod's look pretty similar and for the same reason, i can only assume the gist of it was beyond you.

:) have a nice day!