Atari 25th Anniversary CD Shiiping and Handling Only

Illini2003

Jul 26, 2002
Just stumbled on this and since I love atari games I gave it a go. Be prepared for a ton of spam though just because the site looks like it's one of those.

Link

S&H is $7.50 though and the program is in stores for about $20.

HardAngel

Oct 1, 2002
Sheesh! You weren't kidding about wading through a ton of screens. I got all done with them and they tell me I've already used this email address for this promotion (NOT) - oh well :(

-Angel

MontyBurns

Platinum Member
Feb 29, 2000
First of all: This doesn't seem like the most reputable place to be giving your personal information. They appear to be All Spam, All The Time.

Second of all: $7.50 for s&h for a CD (which will no doubt cost them roughly 80 cents to mail) is a hell of a lot of "handling."

MontyBurns

Platinum Member
Feb 29, 2000
Thanks NewForumMember, great link.

If you're buying from that site, also buy Risk II if you're a risk fan. $7.95 is a good deal, and it's a great version of the game.

Dec 13, 2002
Originally posted by: MontyBurns
Thanks NewForumMember, great link.

If you're buying from that site, also buy Risk II if you're a risk fan. $7.95 is a good deal, and it's a great version of the game.
Originally posted by: msapute
Thanks NewForumMember!!!
No problem. :)

dd5420

Feb 6, 2003
Thanks, My kids will love a few of these games. Cheap price and I didn't have to search through a closeout rack at some store. Note, I ordered six games for my kids and the fifth or sixth game was free. It automatically deducted the price of one game in the checkout and listed that as no shipping charge.

Shipping is an overcharge, but these prices are still good and cheap for six games. Total came to $37.50 for all six.