At what point will NY Jets fans realize its all hype?

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
dude you are so fail.

Actually this is one area where techs is right. The Jets have so many free agents it's going to be tough to keep most of the team together. This IMO was the Jets best shot and they weren't good enough.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Jets and Patriots have both proved they don't have what it takes to win the big games. Next year clearly belongs to the Dolphins. 12-4 AFC East champs going to the Super Bowl. Guaranteed.*

* Disclaimer. No guarantees are meant to be conveyed by the above guarantee. All representations contained herein should be viewed merely as the raving ramblings of a mad man.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
Actually this is one area where techs is right. The Jets have so many free agents it's going to be tough to keep most of the team together. This IMO was the Jets best shot and they weren't good enough.

hes not fail because of that, but because he is ALREADY talking shit about them for next year, when he has already been weighed, measured, and founding wanting.

Pantoot

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2002
Stay classy Kentucky!

zQ03H.jpg

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I had to stare at that picture awhile before I saw it. I just kept reading right over it. I actually think that was probably a simple typing mistake but LOL.