At what point should someone cancel a tutoring session because of a sore throat/cough?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I'm actually tutoring in about a half hour (not paid, open to anyone who drops by the econ dept), but I have a wicked sore throat and cough at the moment. I'd a) rather not be talking for an hour, and b) rather not spread any communicable disease to anyone else. Do I have a legitimate excuse for cancelling my time for today?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
I'm actually tutoring in about a half hour (not paid, open to anyone who drops by the econ dept), but I have a wicked sore throat and cough at the moment. I'd a) rather not be talking for an hour, and b) rather not spread any communicable disease to anyone else. Do I have a legitimate excuse for cancelling my time for today?
you just don't wanna tutor today do you? :p

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Orsorum
you just don't wanna tutor today do you? :p

Actually I do, but I was running late anyway. My throat hurts like hell, so :p.