At UCLA, Racist, Sexist Signs Called Asian Women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
But we can express our inner pedobear in hairless asian nymphs with curves and breast like a 12-year-old.

Hmm.. I should go make a suddenly clarity clarence macro

I thought it was common for them not to be hairless?

glen

Lifer
Apr 28, 2000
blackpeoplemeet.com - real website
asianpeoplemeet.com - real website
whitepeoplemeet.com 404

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
generally i think its a combination of asian guys actually living up to their stereotypes and a lot being repressed quiet geeks.

that and psychologically you see white guy asian girl much more (i.e. zuckerberg) on the news, in movies etc. i mean when was the last time you saw a movie with an asian male and a white girl ( ok maybe you watched ramen girl, but its pretty rare).

that said, in the end you are what you are, stop whining about it. funny its the vietnamese students union. not only are vietnamese guys asian, they also tend to be really short. and theres nothing wrong with being short, just girls seem to not really dig short guys. bitching about it isnt gonna change it though

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
blackpeoplemeet.com - real website
asianpeoplemeet.com - real website
whitepeoplemeet.com 404

Stormfront actually launched one. Didn't last. Not because of society...but because they did it for all the wrong reasons.

Don't see why its a big deal anyway, sites like Christianmingle and Match.com have thousands of white members, they even did a poll for one dating site where they asked their white female users what messages they responded to on their profile. They overwhelming majority responded to whites only.

Is it too insane to assume that whitepeoplemeet exists already under a different name? Must be too insane to think that.... :whiste:

Last edited:

kyrax12

Platinum Member
May 21, 2010
generally i think its a combination of asian guys actually living up to their stereotypes and a lot being repressed quiet geeks.

that and psychologically you see white guy asian girl much more (i.e. zuckerberg) on the news, in movies etc. i mean when was the last time you saw a movie with an asian male and a white girl ( ok maybe you watched ramen girl, but its pretty rare).

that said, in the end you are what you are, stop whining about it. funny its the vietnamese students union. not only are vietnamese guys asian, they also tend to be really short. and theres nothing wrong with being short, just girls seem to not really dig short guys. bitching about it isnt gonna change it though

What height is considered really short to you?

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
What height is considered really short to you?

I just was remembering the BBQ I went to at my coworkers place. He's Viet and I'd say basically everyone was under 5'6 or so.

I've got some Asian friends who are guys and like 5'2". I'm assuming it has nothing to do with being Asian and more to do with begin well small. But Asian guys at least seem to be a little smaller or shorter and Vietnamese in particular .

I'm Asian by the way ( yes with a German first name) and have heard all of the Asian bitter arguments countless times....

kyrax12

Platinum Member
May 21, 2010
I just was remembering the BBQ I went to at my coworkers place. He's Viet and I'd say basically everyone was under 5'6 or so.

I've got some Asian friends who are guys and like 5'2". I'm assuming it has nothing to do with being Asian and more to do with begin well small. But Asian guys at least seem to be a little smaller or shorter and Vietnamese in particular .

I'm Asian by the way ( yes with a German first name) and have heard all of the Asian bitter arguments countless times....

Ah ok.. I am about 5'10 so I was scared for a second.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
What if you're a short white dude? Is that worse than being an equally short Asian dude because at least if you're Asian the standards have already been lowered?

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
What if you're a short white dude? Is that worse than being an equally short Asian dude because at least if you're Asian the standards have already been lowered?

Hahah I'm thinking if I was a short Asian guy and had a terrible personality and then could switch faces like in face off with a white guy one id be equally bad off.

I have this theory that Asian culture makes a lot of Asian guys really passive and the shortness isn't helping them. But passive white short guys probably aren't any better off

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Last edited:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You dare to take on me and quote me again after the hard ownage you got from me last time?

What happened to all the big talk and $100K USD bet? :D http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34154805&postcount=225

Simply put, you are just trash, lowlife trash. And a pathetic troll and a bad liar.

I. Pwned. You. So. Hard.

Put up or shut up bitoch.

Um.. I pmed you back. You never responded.

Plus, Im pretty sure that Moderator (Perknose) told you to fuck off as you were making a fool of yourself and were unwilling to sent me your "proof". Instead, you tried to weasel your way out of it by talking shit on the forums and telling lies. I took you up on your offer. You didn't respond. You gave me nothing.

Unless you are willing to post the PMs between us to prove your story of me flaking out..please stop lying. I have everything saved, even the messages from Perk asking me to stop picking on you because you were so pathetic (asking for $100k.. the racial comments. You really showed your ass. He said I hurt your feelings) and whining to him in PMs.

And I still don't have proof your dumb ass went to college. Its a shame, I REALLY wanted to see it!

Anyway...keep pretending that it was me who backed out. I did everything you asked..and you didn't deliver the goods.

Biotch.

Edit: Okay so, its a little mean to pick on him when I was asked not to. Sorry, Mods.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Um.. I pmed you back. You never responded.

Plus, Im pretty sure that Moderator (Perknose) told you to fuck off as you were making a fool of yourself and were unwilling to sent me your "proof". Instead, you tried to weasel your way out of it by talking shit on the forums and telling lies. I took you up on your offer. You didn't respond. You gave me nothing.

Unless you are willing to post the PMs between us to prove your story of me flaking out..please stop lying. I have everything saved, even the messages from Perk asking me to stop picking on you because you were so pathetic (asking for $100k.. the racial comments. You really showed your ass. He said I hurt your feelings) and whining to him in PMs.

And I still don't have proof your dumb ass went to college. Its a shame, I REALLY wanted to see it!

Anyway...keep pretending that it was me who backed out. I did everything you asked..and you didn't deliver the goods.

Biotch.

Bitch, you are going to regret this.

I am going to double down or nothing, $20K USD and I do have a screen shot of my bank statement to prove that I have the fund to pay up. You better have a screen shot of your bank account to prove it. No Obamacare, Obama phone, welfare, Affirmative Action, or any kind of credit will be accept. Cold hard USD only. And the loser will issue a public apology to the winner and leave this website (the whole site) forever.

I am going to PM Perk right now and let settle this once and for all for the whole ATOT forum to see who is the bitch and who is the master.

Time will tell, very soon. Who will own who...HARD... BITCH. Who will end up in the annual "Ownage Of The Year" thread.

Edit: Just sent a PM to Perk. We will see very soon who has the fund to back up the bet and who is the liar and the bitch to be own...hard. :D

Perk said he never received a snap shot of your bank statement (to prove that you do have the cash to back up your boasting $100,000 USD bet statement) and I still have his PM. You said you did. Here is a snap shot of what you said in the PMs (bolded is your own words):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svnla
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheHateMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svnla
I sent several PMs to Perknose and he is willing to be a neutral ref. for both sides.

So are you game? Or you are just a pussy and try to play game/trolling?

Put up or shut up. Very simple to understand.

This is a formal request for you to accept my bet from the black woman wrote KKK/N**words thread.

Be a strong black person and accept the challenge or STFU forever and NO TROLLING/JOKING allowed.

:D

Yeah, sure..I accept your challenge.

Ok, then PM Perk that you did receive my PM and accept the bet in good faith.

Then send him a screen shot of your bank statement to ensure you have the money to pay up. I will do the same and then we are on.

Let get ready to rumble and see who is the troll.

Did it already. Cough up the proof and stop bullshitting.

Hummmm...so one of you is a liar, which one could it be? Oh, BTW, I never asked for $100,000, only $10,000 in my original bet (stop lying again), it was you that boasted that you wanted to do $100,000 bet, see below. ALL OF THE LINKS BELOW ARE YOUR OWN WORDS AND UNEDITED.

Let see: A boasting $100,000 USD bet from you (in your own words, I never asked for $100K, only $10K, lie #1) = http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34154805&postcount=225

You only has a intership (NOT even a full time job) recently = http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2286098&highlight=

and you are still in school until 2013 with shitty GPA and over 19K of student loan = http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2267654&highlight=

with no car, have to reply on public transportation, come from a broken home with single mom and dead beat/absent dad with shitty school district (from your own posting history).

Ladies and gentlement, where shall this lying bitch get the $100,000 USD to bet from? :D Who is telling the truth?

Did I mention to you that I did send a copy of my resume a few years ago, way before you became a member of this forum, to several members of this forum because of various job opennings in their companies (from the stickied employment thread)? I still have their PMs and emails and I do believe that they can vote for me if I do have a college degree or not.

I also have a screen shot of my bank that I do have the money to back up my original $10K bet and then up to $20K, the date is 12/3/2012.

BanCorpSouth.jpg

I have been here for a while and I never have a reputation of telling tall tales and lies, why would I start now with a trashy newbie like you?

You did not hurt my feelihg. You are just trash that need to be taken out. I have all of my PMs from Perk and I in that matter. If he is ok with it, I will post it here and see if I was whining or lying like you.

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I think Perk has more important things to do than settle a slap fight between you two retards.

KT

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I think Perk has more important things to do than settle a slap fight between you two retards.

KT

1) I'm not retarded
2) I personally spoke to Perk about this issue (over a month ago) and we had a mutual agreement. The problem is that Svnla won't shut up about it/Won't go away/Insists on starting drama/Racial comments (Obama care? Affirmative Action?)etc.
3) Thanks for insulting me. Nice to meet you too!

Last edited:

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Yeah I read the last handful of comments in that thread prior to posting. My comment stands.

KT

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I read the last handful of comments in that thread prior to posting. My comment stands.

KT

Read this, that's how the betting started = http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34154702&postcount=208

I did not quote its posts until then. I had no choice but to response. At least Spidey was willing to put up the money and pay up the bet (November election). Unlike this big talk bitch.

Anyway, we will see who is the liar and who is telling the truth.

Last edited: