At UCLA, Racist, Sexist Signs Called Asian Women 'White-Boy Worshipping Whores'

kyrax12

Platinum Member
May 21, 2010
UCLA police are investigating racist, sexist slurs attacking Asian women that were found on campus this week.

On Tuesday, a student found a sign that read “asian women R Honkie white-boy worshipping Whores” attached to a Vietnamese Student Union sign.

On Wednesday, another student found the handwritten phrase “Asian Women are White-Boy Worshipping Sluts” in the women’s bathroom of the library basement.

The student who found the second message was Antonette Sadile, the community outreach programmer for the Asian Pacific Coalition. “I thought [Tuesday’s incident] was a more personal attack,” Sadile told campus paper The Daily Bruin. “But this is a bigger impact. It is really scary. I didn’t feel safe.

UCLA spokesman Steve Ritea said In a statement to CBS, “We share the students’ anger and sadness and condemn this incident.” He also said the occurrence is isolatedand has nothing to do with other racially charged incidents reported on campus.

However, it is the pattern of racial slurs that worries Roman Nguyen, president of the Vietnamese Student Union. “It shows this is what some people actually think,” Nguyen told the campus paper.

The Vietnamese Student Union will hold a rally in front of Kerckhoff Hall at noon Thursday to discuss this week’s and prior incidents of racism. The Asian Pacific Coalition also plans to host a forum on Dec. 5 to discuss the recent climate on campus and cultural sensitivity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/29/ucla-racist-sexist-signs-asian-women-video_n_2212311.html

Do Asian men have it that hard in the dating scene?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Boom!

Facebook_CEO_Married-08ffc.jpg

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
What was the name of that webcomic that addressed issues relevant to and from the perspective of Asian American women... but was written by an Asian dude and served little purpose other than bashing whitey and bashing interracial relationships?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
What was the name of that webcomic that addressed issues relevant to and from the perspective of Asian American women... but was written by an Asian dude and served little purpose other than bashing whitey and bashing interracial relationships?

Calvin & Hobbes?

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
"I don't feel safe."

Puh-lease! It was probably some white chick that got pissed 'cause her boyfriend dumped her for an Asian woman. :p

The_Dude8

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2000
"I don't feel safe."

Puh-lease! It was probably some white chick that got pissed 'cause her boyfriend dumped her for an Asian woman. :p

I am sure the asian males at UCLA will gladly date her.
U- You
C- C
L- alot
A- Asians

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
It's probably more that White guys think Asian women are Gods gift to the world, and they will do anything in their power to get one to call their own. It's not that they are attracted to White guys, it's that White guys treat them extremely well and make them feel appreciated.

I don't see the attraction myself. I think all Asians look like Aliens, just with longer, fatter cheeks.

alien-2.jpg

It could just be my natural instinct to hate Asians, being Indian and all...

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Two possibilities: Either an Asian dude who feels snubbed by an Asian girl who was dating a white dude, or a white girl whose boyfriend dumped her/cheated on her with an Asian girl.