Apr 24, 2003
Here with usersn001, Freejack2, and Nimloth :D

Fun time, there's a LAN party goin on to :p

I'm gonna post :camera:'s when I get home :D

Cheers! :beer:

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Tech Tour? What is this "tech tour?" and why was I not informed it was happening? I WILL BE informed of all future Tech Tours, no matter how small or large they may be, regardless of date, time or dress code. Is that understood?

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Tech Tour? What is this "tech tour?" and why was I not informed it was happening? I WILL BE informed of all future Tech Tours, no matter how small or large they may be, regardless of date, time or dress code. Is that understood?

Yes, daddy.

Nimloth

Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: mwtgg
Originally posted by: MichaelD

Yes, daddy.

Who's Hi-pitch? this is Kelly Clarkson!1

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: dartworth
scanning?

pictures were digitally taken, some photochopped by AMD's people, and printed on photo paper ;)

now i need to install my scanner...probably won't get them tonight; gonna install the scanner tommorrow and upload them in the morning

Cheers :beer:

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: LeetViet
What was the general age group there?

ok, well out of all the attendees, i'd say average age was around 20-30 yrs old...some older, some younger, that kind of thing

ASK THE COMMUNITY