• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 4, 2009
We're looking to have another TF2 Fight Night poll is for what is the best day. 9PM Eastern would that work for our West Coast peep's?

Here is the new steam group (I don't know whom was the admin of the last one but many have not been in steam for too long on the old group)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ATFightNight2

**Feel free to select multiple days**

Last edited:

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I'm good to go for Saturday. Sounds like fun. Haven't played in forever.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Saturday people! Come on! God I miss jump maps. Those were obnoxiously fun.

Patre

May 29, 2013
Thanks for doing this poll FM!! BTW, where do you have to go to set this up (for the future)?

I'm pretty much good to go everyday after 9pm (after the little ones go to bed).......

This should be a blast!!

maxresdefault.jpg

codyray10

Apr 14, 2008
Any week nights and I'm down. I'll join the steam group later, my steam name is revision

Patre

May 29, 2013
What's the minimum number of players needed to get the group going and how many do we have so far?

Feb 4, 2009
Anyone know how to send out steam group invites? I'd like to get one out to the old AT Fight Night members. There were 24 in the group so its not a mass spam invite.

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
I'm good for saturday and/or sunday. I haven't played this game in at least 3 years though. When did they start getting big on hats and alternate weapons? Yeah it was before that. I probably suck pretty bad.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I picked the weekend, but I can probably make whatever day work as long as I have a few days notice.

KT

Feb 4, 2009
Update, seems like the wise and powerful Vivi can get a TF2 server running for us. We need more people come on guys we've had a couple of fun nights with TF2 fight nights in the past

Patre

May 29, 2013
Update, seems like the wise and powerful Vivi can get a TF2 server running for us. We need more people come on guys we've had a couple of fun nights with TF2 fight nights in the past

That's great we can get a server!! Hopefully, more peeps will join up. :thumbsup:

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I played last night for a couple of hours and had a blast.......having a good medic on your side, makes a HUGE difference!! ;)

I played on Sunday for the first time in 6-8 months. Went 21-2-2, lol. I wasn't getting those numbers when I was playing regularly.

Patre

May 29, 2013
I played on Sunday for the first time in 6-8 months. Went 21-2-2, lol. I wasn't getting those numbers when I was playing regularly.

Yeah......sometimes I do really well, and other times not so well.......it all depends a lot on how good the competition is ;).........that's why it'll be fun to put a team together where we sorta know each other and then play in using the characters to do what's best for the team.
(although I prefer to be a soldier or heavy, if the team has someone doing a pretty good job in either one, I'll support them and be a medic :thumbsup:)

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Yeah......sometimes I do really well, and other times not so well.......it all depends a lot on how good the competition is ;).........that's why it'll be fun to put a team together where we sorta know each other and then play in using the characters to do what's best for the team.
(although I prefer to be a soldier or heavy, if the team has someone doing a pretty good job in either one, I'll support them and be a medic :thumbsup:)

I prefer Pyro or battle engie.

marmasatt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
How about we try it out this Saturday (9pm Eastern time)???

As in tonight? Is that too short of notice? Change the thread title if you plan on tonight? There's 50 guys in the poll so it seems you have enough for a good game - but you'd be surprised. Some nights we only had like 7-8 guys if people didn't commit.

Patre

May 29, 2013
As in tonight? Is that too short of notice? Change the thread title if you plan on tonight? There's 50 guys in the poll so it seems you have enough for a good game - but you'd be surprised. Some nights we only had like 7-8 guys if people didn't commit.

Sorry, I only saw this post now.....

If we can't get enough to play "Fight Night" on a given night, we could possibly go with a option 2:

Get as many people available (say for a Saturday Night 9pm) and just "Invite Friends" to a game. This way, we can start small and play regularly until we can get enough for a core group to do the actual Fight Night.

To be invited, put your Steam name below....... when replying to this, post only the list of Steam names:

1) Meshodman