At least he won't have to worry about paying rent any more.

Nov 17, 2019
Man, 71, charged in stabbing of 85-year-old landlord

www.msn.com.ico
Chicago Tribune on MSN.com|9 minutes ago
An elderly man was charged with attempted murder in the stabbing of his elderly landlord after she tried to evict him for not paying rent for three years, prosecutors said Saturday. Josef Zajic, 71, is accused of stabbing the 85-year-old woman three times in the stomach.

Or paying for meals, or medical bills, or ....

Nov 8, 2012
Lol

Oh what a HORRIBLE person for expecting a rent payment.

You know, those thingies that help pay for the mortgage, utility bills, repairs for the tenant, gas bill, electric bill, water bill, etc.... ? Yeah those thingies.

But hey, just extend eviction moratorium a bit more. No harm! What could go wrong?

Well, besides massive corporations buying up all these properties because you idiotic democrats want to screw over middle class landowners.

Nov 8, 2012
But hey, I'm sure the 85 year old woman was a republitards corporate sucking overlord, right? So fuck em, eh?

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
But hey, I'm sure the 85 year old woman was a republitards corporate sucking overlord, right? So fuck em, eh?
Likely the political persuasions here were irrelevant. But you are correct on the fuck you part especially when you look at your sorry self in the mirror. You should repeat those words out loud every time you look in that mirror. It'll help you!

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Lol

Oh what a HORRIBLE person for expecting a rent payment.

You know, those thingies that help pay for the mortgage, utility bills, repairs for the tenant, gas bill, electric bill, water bill, etc.... ? Yeah those thingies.

But hey, just extend eviction moratorium a bit more. No harm! What could go wrong?

Well, besides massive corporations buying up all these properties because you idiotic democrats want to screw over middle class landowners.

Lower than 3% interest rate for a mortgage LOL. Only a stupid trumpanzee would rent in this day and age.

Nov 8, 2012
Lower than 3% interest rate for a mortgage LOL. Only a stupid trumpanzee would rent in this day and age.

LOL wut?

You're saying that because you can get a mortgage for < 3.0% that means no one should be a landlord?

On a scale from 9-10 how stupid are you?

Wait, no need to answer - anyone with half a brain can judge for themselves based on the stupidity of your quoted post.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
He hasn't paid his rent in 3 years. This has nothing to do with Covid related anti-eviction measures. This issue is quite a bit longer than since Covid started.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Nov 8, 2012
He hasn't paid his rent in 3 years. This has nothing to do with Covid related anti-eviction measures. This issue is quite a bit longer than since Covid started.

How DARE you suggest a rational answer to a common problem. The NERVE of you.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
LOL wut?

You're saying that because you can get a mortgage for < 3.0% that means no one should be a landlord?

On a scale from 9-10 how stupid are you?

Wait, no need to answer - anyone with half a brain can judge for themselves based on the stupidity of your quoted post.

Landlords are vultures and deserve all the bad tenants who can get who trash their place.

And don't try to make anyone look more stupid than yourself who preaches the following all the time:

You MUST have voter ID! No papers, no vote!

Vaccine requirements? OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I SHOW PAPERS I MEAN WHAT IS THIS THE GESTAPO

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Landlords are vultures and deserve all the bad tenants who can get who trash their place.
That's not the stupidest statement I've ever seen here, but it is in the top ten.
What happens to all of the people that can't afford to buy a home? They should be homeless? Or do you have some bone head plan where everyone gets a free house from the government?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
That's not the stupidest statement I've ever seen here, but it is in the top ten.
What happens to all of the people that can't afford to buy a home? They should be homeless? Or do you have some bone head plan where everyone gets a free house from the government?

You make up the other 9.