At Least 50 Trump Electors Were Illegitimately Seated as Electoral College Members

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
How many fucking times do I have to tell some people that Trump will be inaugurated on January 20th? At every turn, there is some disgruntled democrat who thinks there is a way to stop it. To that I say - Just stop and move on. Was there ever an election, in history, that resulted in so many crying babies?

Tombstone1881

Aug 8, 2014
It is quite entertaining to see the GOP hypocrisy regarding election laws!

None of those laws should apply to the Яepublicans now, should they?

Demcorats need to be examined with a microscope for everything they do, but a Яepublican, even with blatant legal violations, is totally excused by the Cons.

Not that it's a double standard, it is just plain hypocrisy.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Or is it a non story because the Constitution leaves it up to the states to seat the electors which may not have a requirement that the elector has to live in a respective county?

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Well, congress certified the election by the electoral college, so maybe now all he whining crying babies can shut their pie hole. Of course the usual idiots tried to do last minute protests but they got shut down... by Biden no less. What a pathetic bunch of whiners, now we can move forward.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
It is quite entertaining to see the GOP hypocrisy regarding election laws!

None of those laws should apply to the Яepublicans now, should they?

Demcorats need to be examined with a microscope for everything they do, but a Яepublican, even with blatant legal violations, is totally excused by the Cons.

Not that it's a double standard, it is just plain hypocrisy.

And still rolling along...

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Personally I'm just waiting for Trump to violate the emoluments clause. The OP is just noise.
Pretty much this is what will get him impeached. Unless, he comes up with a new plan on asset liquidation, or a real blind trust.