At Least 23 Killed in Tel Aviv Homicide Bombings

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
But... but... They want peace, honest!!! I know this because they keep saying so!

rolleye.gif

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
They're freedom fighters against the illegal cowboy imperialist Israeli aggression..
rolleye.gif

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
They're freedom fighters against the illegal cowboy imperialist Israeli aggression..
rolleye.gif
Freedom fighters do not kill civilians.

If they stuck only to military targets, then I would be perfectly willing to call them freedom fighters.

Terrorists kill civilians, evil doers kill civilians, murderers kill civilians...

What are the 23 people who died? Civilians...

Grasshopper

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
guess you havent been following what the Israelis have been doing for the past few weeks
rolleye.gif

(just to keep with the general purpose of this thread)

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Czar
guess you havent been following what the Israelis have been doing for the past few weeks
rolleye.gif

Yes, trying very hard to prevent any more of these from happening without becoming as bad as the terrorists themselves.

If Israel really wanted to harm the Palestinains, they certainly have the means to do so. In fact, they have the means to drive out every last Palestinian from the West Bank by force. They don't do that because they are not terrorists.

Grasshopper

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
rolleye.gif

...Testing the Arrow anti-missile defense system, designed to protect Israel from Iraqi Scud attack? Yeah, that's pretty horrible....

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Grasshopper27
rolleye.gif

Yes, trying very hard to prevent any more of these from happening without becoming as bad as the terrorists themselves.

If Israel really wanted to harm the Palestinains, they certainly have the means to do so. In fact, they have the means to drive out every last Palestinian from the West Bank by force. They don't do that because they are not terrorists.

Grasshopper
some want to though, some in high places which no one thinks as strange
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2616307.stm

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
The BBC provides a lot of very good info, I've already read most of that.

It has become a sick joke at this point, something new is needed to remove the log jam. Since the Palestinains are not going to stop fighting and lack the ability to do any real damage to Israel, and since Israel isn't going to give them what they want, I can only see a military solution on the part of Israel.

That being said, Israel might not go that route because as I said, they are not interested in destroying the Palestinains.

Grasshopper

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
rolleye.gif

...Testing the Arrow anti-missile defense system, designed to protect Israel from Iraqi Scud attack? Yeah, that's pretty horrible....
yes you reeeeaaaaly know whats going on there, good job

Passner

Oct 7, 2001

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What's your point?
On Sunday it approved the candidacy of the Jewish nationalist politician, Baruch Marzel, from the right-wing Herut party by a similar margin. Mr Marzel is a former leader of the banned Kach group which has called for the expulsion of all Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza.
The decisions on Mr Tibi and Mr Marzel both go against recommendations by senior officials.
The Kach organisation was banned after 29 Palestinians were killed in 1994 at a mosque in Hebron by one of its members.

Passner

Oct 7, 2001
rolleye.gif

Grasshopper

yay BBC 2 time running honestreporting.com dishonorable covage of the year winner. Go bigots!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
rolleye.gif

yes you reeeeaaaaly know whats going on there, good job

My point is that I do not care. The Palestinians strap bombs on themselves and seek out civilian targets in such a way as to maximize casualties. I do not care what the Israelis are doing; NOTHING justifies that tactic. Because of that, the Palestinians can be exterminated for all I care, and in my opinion, humanity would be better off.

Grasshopper27

Banned
Sep 11, 2002
Again, I ask what your point is?

There will always be those in any government who want to do such things. So long as the Prime Minister doesn't want to, it ain't gonna happen.

Sharron has very clearly stated that he is against such a move.

Let me turn this on its head. What exactly would you like Israel to do?

Grasshopper

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Passner
Originally posted by: davee
Originally posted by: Riprorin

No, can you educate us?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/middle_east/2001/israel_and_the_palestinians/
read up

among other things grabbing more arab land while building their 100m wall and shooting dead young children

ignorant idiot!
only commenting on the grabbing arab land bit
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/world/2001/israel_and_palestinians/key_maps/pal_west.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/world/2001/israel_and_palestinians/key_maps/jewish_sett_west.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/world/2001/israel_and_palestinians/key_maps/2.stm

Passner

Oct 7, 2001

On Sunday it approved the candidacy of the Jewish nationalist politician, Baruch Marzel, from the right-wing Herut party by a similar margin. Mr Marzel is a former leader of the banned Kach group which has called for the expulsion of all Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza.
The decisions on Mr Tibi and Mr Marzel both go against recommendations by senior officials.
The Kach organisation was banned after 29 Palestinians were killed in 1994 at a mosque in Hebron by one of its members.
[/quote]

Czar, difference is, Goldstein was not acting with the consent of Kach where as Palestinian TERRORISTS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Passner
rolleye.gif

Grasshopper

yay BBC 2 time running honestreporting.com dishonorable covage of the year winner. Go bigots!
sure hope you can see the obvios bias of honestreporting.com

davee

Banned
Aug 20, 2002
hey passner come back when you learn english
"yay BBC 2 time running honestreporting.com dishonorable covage of the year winner. Go bigots!"

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Again, I ask what your point is?

There will always be those in any government who want to do such things. So long as the Prime Minister doesn't want to, it ain't gonna happen.

Sharron has very clearly stated that he is against such a move.

Let me turn this on its head. What exactly would you like Israel to do?

Grasshopper
there is alot, I'v always liked the idea of an Israeli business man, directly help rebuilding the palestinian infastructure and forming up more places where Israelis and Palestinians live together. Also the Israeli peace movement has alot of good ideas