AT FREE Fantasy Baseball League ----------------> League is FULL, LOOK INSIDE FOR LEAGUE DETAILS <= UPDATED 2/18 !!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 14, 2001
I'd join if it's fantasy (not head to head)...I don't think that head to head works well in baseball. If there are any other slots open, then I'll join!

SackOfAllTrades

Diamond Member
May 7, 2000
first week of march sounds good. Also, I don't mean to steal thunder, but I will also make a complimentary h2h league for everyone here, I'll post details once this league gets established. You can never have too many fantasy leagues hehe :)

SackOfAllTrades

Diamond Member
May 7, 2000
I'm probably gonna make a 24 team league with 20 spots reserved for this current league, 1 spot for konichiwa, 1 for my buddy (if he wants to join), which will leave 2 open spots remaining. I'll probably use the same cats as whitesuxaddict's

MC

Platinum Member
Feb 23, 2000
Reporting in.

EDIT : i vote for total points. Any draft time is good for me.

patrick409

Aug 13, 2003
I think it depends more on the day/time for me rather than when during march. Anytime during march is fine though. I'll vote for first week of march.

Dufman

Golden Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose
Anything but second week of march would be good for me. I'd prefer the latter half of march the most though.

2nd week of march is bad for me too

id perfer as close as we can get to opening day
leaves for maximum planning time, and potential injuries

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
I'm not sure if that's a mistake or not, but two catchers (C)?
I would also prefer we add an extra IF and/or OF... if that's still possible

Aug 14, 2001
Some people put in two catchers since one regular catcher doesn't play as much as a player at the other positions.

I like the player positions so far. I absolutely hate it when some leagues just have 'OF OF OF' instead of 'LF CF RF'.

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose
Some people put in two catchers since one regular catcher doesn't play as much as a player at the other positions.

I like the player positions so far. I absolutely hate it when some leagues just have 'OF OF OF' instead of 'LF CF RF'.

Ah, didn't think about that. Sounds reasonable.
I wasn't suggesting we have 4 OFs, just an extra OF, but I suppose with 20 people, the outfield and infield will be thin enough.