AT Dean Supporters: Break the Bat!

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
This is a thread to see how much we AT'ers can raise for Dean as the end of the quarter quickly approaches.

Break the Bat!!!

Let's keep a running total going. We should include what we've donated recently (past few weeks), not just within the next 3 days. I'll start.

My contribution: $50
Total AT contribution: $50

Maybe in the future we can set up our own Bat. :D

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
This is a thread to see how much we AT'ers can raise for Dean as the end of the quarter quickly approaches.

Break the Bat!!!

Let's keep a running total going. We should include what we've donated recently (past few weeks), not just within the next 3 days. I'll start.

My contribution: $50
Total AT contribution: $50

Maybe in the future we can set up our own Bat. :D

Put me in for 50, and 45$ worth of bumpers, sweatshirts and stuff. :)

If anyone wants to goto a chicago Dean Meetup with me, PM me.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I don't know if you seen my challege..in my sig. I just matched user "addragy" match yesterday of $100. Got proof? PM me and I'll match...already donated $1200... Don't worry the Catholic churh hits us for way more than that.

Usually What I'd do is get together before contribution for better verification.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
MT:

I've donated about $50 so far-the least I've ever donated to a candidate. I've decided to wait until things shake out a little more before I donate more. I usually give between $1000 and $2000 but may give more this time because this MORON PRESIDENT needs to retire to Crawford. And, now that his knee is all fixed up he can get back to running full time. Whatever keeps him off the bottle and out of politics is fine with me. :)

-Robert

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Galt:

Save your Francs, they'll be worth more than the dollar for a long time to come. Last time I checked the Euro was kicking the dollar's little green butt. :)

-Robert

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: chess9
Galt:

Save your Francs, they'll be worth more than the dollar for a long time to come. Last time I checked the Euro was kicking the dollar's little green butt. :)

-Robert

And this causes you to celebrate? Why?

CkG

Jan 12, 2003
Galt:

-Robert

Nice...then your superior products will be more expensive to American consumers and we won't buy your crap any longer; conversely, our products will be cheaper and we should see a more favorable balance-of-trade...thanks for the update.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
CAD:

I didn't say I was celebrating. I don't own any 20th Century Francs. Galt has small reason to celebrate.

Are you not so subtlely implying that I wish the dollar's demise? Not nice.... Doesn't play well with others. Needs medication. Maybe military school. Could be prison time. :)

-Robert

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Galt:

I'm an American. I may have fairly recent French ancestry, but so what? I'm not touting the French only noting the obvious currency disparity. The French have as many warts on their Gallic noses as the Americans, so back off.

-Robert

Jan 12, 2003
Galt:

I'm an American. I may have fairly recent French ancestry, but so what? I'm not touting the French only noting the obvious currency disparity. The French have as many warts on their Gallic noses as the Americans, so back off.

-Robert

"back off?" You posted about the Euro vs. Dollar and I replied...sorry you didn't get the response you were seeking.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Galt:

-Robert

CkG

Treason!!! Treason!!! Hang him by nutsack! Liberals are traitors! One party to rule them all!! Fascism lives!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
Galt:

-Robert

CkG

Treason!!! Treason!!! Hang him by nutsack! Liberals are traitors! One party to rule them all!! Fascism lives!

Just a question really.:) Just wanted him to confirm the gloating before I pounced. He seems to have retreated a bit so he's OK....for now;)

Nice try though Monsta.

CkG

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
What cracks me up is people thinking that money will help Dean's Campaign. You would have to have MASSIVE funding to help him reach 50% of what Bush has already raised. The best thing Dean drones can do is to start grassroots campaigning.

Is it me or is Dean the WORST Dem candidate ever? I would totally vote for Lieberman if he had a chance because Dean is a satanic crack nugget. If it was Bush vs. Lieberman I would be voting for Lieberman as often as the homeless do for cigarettes in Florida!

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill
Is it me or is Dean the WORST Dem candidate ever? I would totally vote for Lieberman if he had a chance because Dean is a satanic crack nugget. If it was Bush vs. Lieberman I would be voting for Lieberman as often as the homeless do for cigarettes in Florida!

shhh...Don't tell them that. :D

KK

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
LOL, giving money to the Dean Campaign is a waste of money. No way will a North Eastern Liberal win the Election. I seriously doubt that he's even take to so called Liberal state of California.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: KK

KK

Zebo, instead of matching contributions, maybe you should match ignorant, smart-ass comments. :)

Each time someone makes a stupid comment such as above, you donate another $50.

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: BDawg
Originally posted by: KK

KK

Zebo, instead of matching contributions, maybe you should match ignorant, smart-ass comments. :)

Each time someone makes a stupid comment such as above, you donate another $50.

How is it an ignorant comment that either one of us made? Lieberman is much more centrist than Dean, and the Democrats are going to disenfranchise tons of votes they picked up during the last election. They might get their nutty Nader votes back, but Dean is tilted firmly to the left and will alienate a significant portion of older democrats, moderates, and republicans that aren't fond of Bush. Lieberman would have had a much better chance of winning than Dean will. I find it very hard to believe that those statement or ideas are "ignorant" because a vast majority of political experts agree. I guess personal attacks are the only way for you to prove a point.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Galt:

-Robert

CkG

You mean you're not cheering the Policy of your beloved Leader and Administration? Oh wait, that's right, you will say it's all the previous Administrations fault.