Astronaut in 'love kidnap plot'

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Astronauts wear adult reinforced diapers during extended periods in their suits so thats not as crazy as it seams.

It's just the rest of it that blows my mind.

I feel sorry for her husband & kids. :(

tomywishbone

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2006
"Police said Capt Nowak drove 1,000 miles (1,600km) from her home in Houston to Orlando International Airport, wearing a nappy to avoid a toilet break."

I guess her guilt depends on whether or not you belive that statement.;)

catnap1972

Platinum Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: tomywishbone
"Police said Capt Nowak drove 1,000 miles (1,600km) from her home in Houston to Orlando International Airport, wearing a nappy to avoid a toilet break."

I guess her guilt depends on whether or not you belive that statement.;)

This whole story is just a load of crap

;)

nullzero

Jan 15, 2005
Sounds like a love triangle gone bad. Captain seems like the alpha male stud... Crazy derranged woman cant let him go.

Oct 30, 2004

Hey, it gets lonely out in space. Maybe she was just trying to figure out a way to get laid by this guy. Of course, I can't imagine that the guys on the shuttle wouldn't be happy to accommodate her. After all, what happens in Space stays in Space, right? Besides, then they could try to conceive humanity's first space baby!

JayMassive

Aug 8, 2003
I appreciated this story when I heard it on the radio this morning...it's great to be able to laugh while sitting in traffic...

Oct 30, 2004

I guess it's just amazing what some women will do for the perfectly-shaped penis. It's not as though she couldn't have gone to a bar to pick up guys and get laid.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Paratus
Astronauts wear adult reinforced diapers during extended periods in their suits so thats not as crazy as it seams.

It's just the rest of it that blows my mind.

I feel sorry for her husband & kids. :(

..fatal attraction with diapers and a BB gun.

Pandaren

Golden Member
Sep 13, 2003
Originally posted by: nullzero
Sounds like a love triangle gone bad. Captain seems like the alpha male stud... Crazy derranged woman cant let him go.

Astronauts Gone Wild!!!

:Q

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
You would think when you get to the point where you are wearing grandma's depends so you can drive non-stop and piss and shat yourself. You may step back and go wtf.

Of course who knows, the new thing for Meth addicts is to drink meth infused human piss.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
You just know Hollywood is chomping at the bit for the rights to this story. With some caveats of course. "Does she have to pee in her own pants?" ... "Could she use a real weapon and not some stupid air rifle?"

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
They're going to have trouble making the Attempted Murder 1 charges stick. I think they were trumped up to keep her in jail.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Originally posted by: Ferocious
Breaking: Attempted murder charge.

wow.

How is using peper spray attempted murder? :confused: It is going to get to the point that if you asked a guy to stop outside and fight you like man you would charged with attempted battery, assualt, attempted kidnapping, attempted hostage taking, carring a deadly weapon (fist) while committing a fenoly, etc. Sounds like a bad cat fight to me, slap her on the wrest, fire her and let the civil courts take care of the rest.

Pandaren

Golden Member
Sep 13, 2003
The moral of the story is that if you're a Space Shuttle commander, hot psycho babes will fight over you.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Auric
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6333975.stm

Amusing exerpts:

Police said Capt Nowak drove 1,000 miles (1,600km) from her home in Houston to Orlando International Airport, wearing a nappy to avoid a toilet break.

An officer followed Capt Nowak and she was stopped allegedly carrying the wig, an air rifle, a steel mallet and a knife.

Oh dear. :confused:

..among other things she was draging around in the trunk of her car was a bunch of rubber hose. :confused: