Assman Strikes Back!!!!

Iron Woode

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
This pretty epic:

https://nationalpost.com/news/local...ecal/wcm/4dd3542b-95e0-471b-acc3-581861553eb9

When it comes to celebrating his family name, Dave Assman refuses to take no for an answer.

After Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) denied his latest request for an ‘ASSMAN’ vanity licence plate, the Melville man had an oversized decal designed to replicate the plate in question and then placed the decal on the tailgate of his white Dodge Ram pickup truck.

Assman — pronounced OSS-men — said he appealed SGI’s decision on Tuesday and received a message around four hours later that his request had once again been rejected. Then the railroad worker took action.

“I could have got a plate for the front but I really wanted a vanity plate on the back of my truck!” Assman wrote in a social media post showing off the decal.

“See, I hate to say it but I’m kinda a sarcastic ass and well I just wanted to go big!” he said later via direct message.

In addition to his name, the decal includes the word “Saskatchewan” and the provincial motto, “Land of Living Skies.” It even features what looks like the four bolt openings used for attaching licence plates to vehicles.
and then I remembered this:

:D

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS